Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Beachcomber Bistro - Web link

<< < (3/4) > >>

don:
The food there was as always superb. Cannot comment on desserts as always too stuffed to even think of them.

tonyco1:
Yes I remember the Cheesecake as well - wonderful, that's why I found it strange that they only offered ice cream, maybe just a one off - maybe someone there can ask??

Bristle Boy:

--- Quote from: tonyco1 on July 17, 2010, 03:49:50 PM ---Yes I remember the Cheesecake as well - wonderful, that's why I found it strange that they only offered ice cream, maybe just a one off - maybe someone there can ask??

--- End quote ---

It wasn't a one-off, believe me Tony. We went in June and a couple of nights later, a couple we met at Fedra Mare went and there was only ice cream that eve as well.

Lesley:
Will let them know feedback when passing this week.

Sandra W:
If judgements have to be passed regarding different taverna. Here goes.  So many love 2 Star but we find it so below average, . Mythica we have tried each holiday since it opened but it is so overrated. Paradise is never mentioned but the food and welcome are absolutely brilliant. Beachcomber is always superb and the welcome off Sue (even though we only eat there once a holiday) and attendance after ordering is exceptional. Barras again has a great welcome and we find the food more than adequate. We found people who ate there every night. Sunset rarely gets a mention but we ate there one night and the meals were superb. Spiros and Maria's little one is to die for too ! Zorbas, we have been disappointed with before but this year was brilliant. Please mention "You've been framed" and pay them their share of the £250 LOL. Olympia was as always to us the best meal of all. Smoked salmon and cream cheese not obviously Greek but really tickled the taste buds.
The best overall and chosen for the overall experience had to be the Little Prince. Not so much for the food of which we couldn't complain over either quality or quantity but for the attention received from the owners Mike, Pipina and Dimitri and all the waiting staff  before, during and after the meal. They were superb in all areas of customer service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version