Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Elpitha

<< < (16/17) > >>

D@G:

--- Quote from: Gavlah1973 on June 26, 2013, 12:12:35 PM ---Ive just had a walk down the back path to Nondas..... nearly got eaten by a chained up Rotweiller

--- End quote ---

Haha this made me laugh Gav because I did exactly the same. I walked down past the first 2 apartments and it came out of the end one barking and growling, I ran off thinking it was coming after me, I didn't look back to see it was chained up!  My wife was in stitches.

(Btw check your messages)

Jaxbubbles:
Is this dog staying at Nondas in an apartment? or did I pick this up all wrong. We are staying at Nondas and don't fancy having to get past a Rottweiler everytime we are going out or in! :o

D@G:
No no no!

It's chained in an apartment, in locked grounds past the Nondas apartments, actually closer to the Theodosia apartment block. Absolutely nothing to worry about!

Jaxbubbles:

--- Quote from: D@G on June 26, 2013, 05:22:58 PM ---No no no!

It's chained in an apartment, in locked grounds past the Nondas apartments, actually closer to the Theodosia apartment block. Absolutely nothing to worry about!

--- End quote ---
Thank goodness I thought I was going to have to find somewhere else to stay ::) Rottweilers are the only dogs that I am absolutely terrified off.
 D@G Thanks for your reply  :)

cassells:
what date are you staying at nondas, jazzbubbles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version