Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Cockney in Hull:
For me I think:

Little Prince
Mythica
Sunset Taverna (The fresh fish is out of this world)

Athens Bar for entertainment and a laugh
Bar 38 for chilling out and peopple watching

purpletigger:
For us its got to be:

Little Prince
Yiannis Grill
Zorbas

Enjoy your holiday. :)

Sellsy:
Many thanks for your top tips, our gastronomic venture is taking shape via the best reviewers in town!
Using a brief 3 2 1 points system from your top three recommendations it seems like Mythica presently holds the gold medal spot with The Little Prince just nudging Olympia and Ozzy Oils into a shared third place on the podium.
The Condor and Bar 38 appear to be out in front for a drinks venue so we will make a point of calling in for a cocktail or two.
If anyones interested ( its nothing too serious!) based on the 11 reviews to date the SS August Gastronomy Top 5 are.....
1) Mythica           17 points
2)Little prince       10 points
3=) Ozzy Oils        9 points
3=) Olympia          9 points
5) Zorbas             6 points
Hope the kids got the maths right!

Thanks again , will be interesting to see if any additional recommendations adjust the leaders board! we will certainly use this feedack hope its of use to others who, like us, are still to head out to SS.

Jules:
Those five are our personal favourites but we still do use other tavernas in the resort as well

Sellsy:
Hi Jules, seems like a safe bet to suss  out the top five when we arrive in a couple of weeks.Of  course whatever takes your fancy at the time is the real way to relax and unwind on holiday, however having the back up of the recommendations from regulars is a real bonus. Mythica is a definate I think, as I believe its run by the couple who ran the Romanza restaurant a year or two back? We've stayed there in the past and to be honest we could not find better food than the Romanza in 07 and 08. If the Mythica is on a par we're in for a treat!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version