Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice?

<< < (4/9) > >>

Jules:
In our opinion Mythica was excellent and is run by Jenny and Leo -ex Romanza. All in all we have never really been disappointed with any meal in SS in all the years we have been going

tonyco1:
I think like most, you'll pass a Restaurant and it will look good and you'll simply go in,
we often pre-plan, we have our favourites like everyone, and then on the night something draws you in elsewhere, and they are all pretty good in SS!

joan:
I think that most people will agree that Mythica is lovely it's the little touches like choices of breads, proper tableclothes and a pleasant ambience.

Sellsy:
Hi Joan, we recall when Jenny and Leo were at the Romanza we would always be offered some warm home made breads,  garlic butter, and the most amazing dark olive butter dish to get the taste buds going.Together with the ambiance and the attention to detail mentioned, it was always a treat to eat there. We will be keen to try the Mythica this time around if only for the bread trays! It also seem that the Romanza has maintained its reputation as a top restaurant in recent times, we head there in 8 days and we are really looking forward to the sunsets from the restaurant as well as visiting as many of the recommended venues as we can.

Tredegar Boy:
Zorba's - good reasonable food and excellent dancing

Little Prince - new chef this year which has made a huge difference and again good dancing

Mythica - first visit back in July to this place and I can safely report it deserves it's top 3 place.

Throw in the Beachcomber for the sunset, Olympia for more great food, Mistral for the size of their starters and you have a great choice.

Bar 38 - chic, busy and great fun. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version