Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice?

<< < (5/9) > >>

joan:
Hi Sellsy

We'll be visiting Mythica again this year we were very pleased with our choices, even though I can never manage to finish them they are generous portions. My husband liked the olive butter too and managed to empty the dish. We never got round to having a sweet last time I was just unable to eat any more,but they too looked good. I'm just hungry thinking about it. ;D

tonyco1:
It's funny just how much you miss these places when you read peoples reviews!
I can't wait to go back to the Mythica, Beachcomber etc. etc.

Sellsy:
Hi Joan,Tonyco1,all, Only 5 days to go before we will be checking out all the latest menus around town! Listening to the rain fall on our rain soaked gazebo (again!) as we contemplate another damp BBQ here in sunny Nothumberland !  SS cant come soon enough!

Sezza:
Just returned and our favourites were;

Ozzy Oils   - fantastic food, great service and lovely relaxed atmosphere
Beachcomber  -
Olive Press   - choice of starters not great but the main course meats were fantastic and very tasty
Olympia  - very quiet but food and service is always great - its a shame some people avoid it because it never looks busy but food is lovely.
Little Prince - great service and good value for money
Mythica - went twice as we enjoyed it there last year - food ok but was disappointed with the quality of my dishes this year and atmosphere seemed a little tense, tried it again on our last night but was the same so dropped down in my favourites this year.

Paulene Dean:
Just returned today and we still didn't get to eat everywhere we wanted this year but our favourites as follows:-

Beachcomber Bistro - best fillet steaks we have ever had and mussel starter was delish
Ozzy Oils - fab food yet again and can never resist the courgette & stilton for starters
Mythica - lovely food yet again
Olympia - gr8 food and value for money
Nafsica - loved their beef and mushroom stroganoff
Perros - gr8 as we fancied a curry that night
Olive Press - Lamb & roast potatoes delish altho George had run out of my fave apple pie - will have to just go back next year then!!!
And can't remember where else we ate but they were all good in their own right

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version