Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice?

<< < (8/9) > >>

Sellsy:
Just returned this weekend from a fab week in SS. For us the highlight was the food and ambiance found at Ozzie Oils. One night which we  particularly enyoyed was the BBQ night with singing from the host within the delightful garden setting.Wonderful food in a relaxed atmosphere.Mythica had lovely food and was always busy but the atmosphere was a little lacking. Our base camp at the Romanza was also a safe bet for great food in a relaxed and friendly setting with the fab views adding that extra something. All in all a fab time with the village offering something for all.

joan:
Just returned from SS 30th had some really good meals at Sunset try their new version of Kleftico it's delicious.  Visited Mama mia on two occasions excellent pasta, portions there absolutely huge but will do smaller ones if you ask.2 Stars up to their usual standard.
Was disapointed this year with Grillroom (Yiannis) as having had many super meals there in the past and reccomended it I cannot say the same this time, they no longer have the spit going so no chicken and lamb that were very tasty everyone seems to have fillet of chicken on the menu I think this is a cost cutting exercise. Sad to say the meals were not to standard this year so it's off my list.
Barras as usual was very good  really enjoyed his roast chicken and other meals also had a couple of breakfasts there as their sausages are like those that you would have at home.
Overall the menus were pretty much the same as last year but prices were very reasonable there doesn't seem to be a hike as we thought there may be.What was apparent was it was mainly only the Brits that were out spending in tavernas and bars, there were many Italians, Germans,Greeks but they didn't come out to eat prefering to cook in their appartments.

sunshine:
We ate at the Sunset every other evening, The food is so nice never had a bad meal there and Spiros and Maria make you so welcome, and they do the best hot chocolate ever which we had every night, only
arrived home yesterday and am so missing it

Sandra W:
Nice to read Sunset getting some good reviews. It is generally so underused and so very underrated. Must make promise to use it more myself.

stressed0506:
Was there for a month in July/August and ate in most places. Only bad meal was one I had in Little Prince.l Tried it twice because so many on here love it but it really was second grade both times.
I would go for:
Olympia (but watch your bill to check extra drinks not been added on)
Mythica (although it does lack atmosphere.)
ozzie Oils
beachcomber
Nafsika.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version