Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Where we ate

<< < (3/10) > >>

IrisG:
I have to agree about the Little Prince, I really enjoyed our meal there.
Our worst meal was definitely in Ozzy Oils,
neither of us touched our main courses, they were inedible.
But, top marks from me go to Waves Taverna, where we had Sunday lunch.
The restaurant was full of Greek families, up to four generations, all having a marvellous time.
The sardines were delicious, as was the Mythos, and the service was prompt and attentive.
Perfect!
Of course, as others have said this is all personal opinion of the meals on those particular evenings.

Bristle Boy:

--- Quote from: IrisG on September 21, 2010, 12:29:02 PM ---I have to agree about the Little Prince, I really enjoyed our meal there.
Our worst meal was definitely in Ozzy Oils,
neither of us touched our main courses, they were inedible.
But, top marks from me go to Waves Taverna, where we had Sunday lunch.
The restaurant was full of Greek families, up to four generations, all having a marvellous time.
The sardines were delicious, as was the Mythos, and the service was prompt and attentive.
Perfect!
Of course, as others have said this is all personal opinion of the meals on those particular evenings.

--- End quote ---

We visited Waves on a number of occasions back in June, when spending the day on the beach, and the food was very good value with superb service. Never went on an evening though.

tonyco1:
I must again say that we have eaten in every establishment at some time, and we have never had a meal we couldn't eat.
I think if you are a new visitor, and want to eat out, try them all or what ever takes your fancy, you won't get a bad meal and you may get a superb one!!

As for Ozzie oils, we ate there 2 weeks ago and it was really good - as we also found the Mythica next door to be super-sonic as well,
but then - if we all had the same tastes - - - - - boring!!

Let me tell you that there are some high quality restaurants in San Stefanos, I would love to have them where I live - - - we'd be out every night!!!

loftyscot:
Well said.

There are enough restaurants to suit everyone's differing tastes. The important thing to note is that each one seems to have its own loyal band of followers who return year after year, which seems to suggest a pretty good standard :)

We go to Fuertenventura in 3 weeks and hope the food is of the same quality there, if not I'll know what we'll be missing.

Gavlah1973:
Lofty

Are you off to Correlejo? If so I've been around 7 times over the past 12 years of so!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version