Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Where we ate

<< < (6/10) > >>

tonyco1:
Ouch!! Take a chill pill!! - I usually ignore any sarky comments, but I get the feeling you Spesh-alise in them, (noticed a few),
but then - as it seems I do like the last word - perhaps I am a Spesh-alist? (I had to get that one in!).
However, it seems you do as well now - - which can only mean - - you are so Spesh!! - are you not?  :-\ LOL

Problem is because I work shifts, I often come online when others are in bed.
On my early shifts when I write in the afternoon, and not the late evening, someone else would have made the last comment.
I don't write on all threads anyway, but I enjoy participating in the forum, and was answering my friend Don in this case,
sorry if that bothers you so much, but I won't change just because I have grown an online stalker.

Best wishes and enjoy the Forum - contribute my friend - have fun!

don:
Can't wait to taste the Turkish food. Never eat Kebabs here but determined to try one there.

Gavlah1973:
I loved my trip to Olu Deniz in the mid 90's however I hated Marmaris. They hassled my then girlfriend so much it got uncomfortable.
I'd now never ever return to Turkey due to tragedy and personal circumstance. I know you can't tar everyone withthe same brush but that country won't get one more penny of my money!

spesh49:

--- Quote from: Gavlah1973 on October 06, 2010, 12:08:00 PM ---I loved my trip to Olu Deniz in the mid 90's however I hated Marmaris. They hassled my then girlfriend so much it got uncomfortable.
I'd now never ever return to Turkey due to tragedy and personal circumstance. I know you can't tar everyone withthe same brush but that country won't get one more penny of my money!

--- End quote ---

Totally agree been about 6/7 different places in Turkey but never again the hassle you get is really annoying to the point you could almost fall out with them.

TC cant think of a reply to your superior wit as my eyes are still full of tears with laughing that much  ;D

tonyco1:
Cheers - not at all superior - but I enjoy a bit of banter as you know - E-Spesh-ally for you!

Got to agree with your summing up on Turkey as well, I hated Marmaris more than words can say,
But I did love Dalyan where Don is travelling to as it had virtually no hassle,
and the people reminded me of San Stefanos - Turkish yes, but very genuinely friendly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version