Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

San Stef Virgin - Where Should We Eat on our First Night ?

(1/16) > >>

Cheddar:
Hi All,

Can't wait to get to San Stef for 10 nights in early June and have really enjoyed and been entertained / informed by this fantastic forum.

My question is to all you San Steffanatics - Which Taverna / Restaurant should Caroline and I eat on the first night - always an important choice - we're easily pleased and as long it's got cold Mythos, wine by the jug, Greek food and checked table cloths (all right so I can live without the table cloths but I demand slightly uncomfortable rafia and wooden chairs !).

I've seen the seven night guide (very useful), but would love to get your first night choices.

Thanks in advance,

John.

Richard/Jackie/Nathan:
I suppose everyone has their own agenda but we always eat in Zorbas on our first night followed by several cold beers in Athens Bar!

Jimbo:
John - you have just kicked a hornets' nest! You will now get about 20 totally contradictory postings.

My (shortly to be disputed) view is either Nafsika or Little Prince.

Just wait!!!!

carole.mike:
my wife and i go to yannis restaurant on the main road at the t/junction you get a three course meal last years cost was 9euros ,reccomend this place as you first night in s/s ,very cold mythos good service hope you enjoy yourselfs in gods country s/s have a happy hoilday yammas mike [quack quack man].

stressed0506:
Yet another option...

we always eat at Olympia on the first night. But everyone has their own holiday rituals. Where ever you eat you will undoubtedly eat there on the first night next time you go....as you very likely will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version