Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

San Stef Virgin - Where Should We Eat on our First Night ?

<< < (4/16) > >>

Gavlah1973:
We ate at Zorbas twice last year and also loved it (I did wonder why the wife wanted to go back!!)

I also like eating for the first night at the place I'm staying

Dont miss the Romanza off your holiday eating agenda!!

Just get up there early, enjoy a few drinks from Andreas or Marina, soak in the sunset, then drown in Katy's Kokkinisto!! Heaven

loftyscot:
Thank you all - I now understand why my wife puts on an extra dab of lip gloss when we go to Zorbas. usually, only the lightest of touches is applied across the treble 20, mmmmh :o

Rod:
For the first night, get into the Greek mood and go for Little Prince.

richnsare:
The Barras for us on our first night: Lamb Kleftico, red wine and maybe a Baklava if there's room!! num, num, num...drool. :)

Cheddar:
All,

Thanks for the fantastically entertaining answers - Caroline's strangely over-interested in Zorbas, but we'll keep our options open and will gladly read any further suggestions or updates. We're staying at the Kapetanios, so anywhere is fairly nearby.

We first glimpsed Agios Stefanos (quite right too !) when we visited Arilas and rented a motorlaunch and come round the headland, once we had seen the the wonderful beach and cliffs we decided that one year we'd have to come back, so here we are - or will be on the 10th June.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version