Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

San Stef Virgin - Where Should We Eat on our First Night ?

<< < (15/16) > >>

sivo:
we have just returned back from san stef,the best meal was definetly served at ozzie oil,very reasonable prices as well for such quality,also had a fair meal at fantasea which was our first visit and although it was slightly pricey the views pay for themselves.Beachcomber was quality also and very well run prices again fair for the quality of food,for cheap and cheerfull option aquarius bar is always good value snacks.

tonyco1:
Hi sivo - we hope you had a great time - you just mentioned two of my favourite restaurants there,

We both love Ozzie Oils and Don and Sandra text'd me while enjoying a great meal in Fantasea, yesterday.

Fantasea will be our first call this year as well - - it was also the first ever restaurant we ever ate in, in Ag. Stefanos, (as the Golden Beach Hotel).
The quality of the food has been brilliant there for the last 28 years that we have been going there, so that say's a lot!
This year & last, it has stepped up a notch, & come right into the 21st Century with tweaked menu's and lot's on offer, traditional and international - - and THAT view!!.

I have to be fair though - - every restaurant in Ag. Stefanos is a worthy contender for a great meal - everyone will find it hard to choose!

debra:
I agree Tony - lots of favourites - it almost give me a headache of where to choose!

tonyco1:
Isn't it Debra!! We have trouble deciding where we can skip a visit to eat out!! They are all so good - - - but if you only have 7 nights to eat out - - - - - !!!!

Jules:
It is difficult choosing where to eat as everywhere you go the quality is good

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version