Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Eating Out 2011

<< < (5/5)

YANNIS26:
Hi Gav
I am glad you enjoyed the Romanza food.Katie and family have now been there 3 year.They had a very difficult act to follow when Leo and Jenny left to open the Mythica.At the time there was a lot of comments on various forums expressing concern that the Romanza Taverna would never be the same again.They were right, in my opinion it is now better then ever.Couple the very high standard of food with the service and welcome that has to be experienced to be believed.Do not take my word for it as I could be slightly biased.Check out the Trip Advisor reviews,a lot of them from first timers.You will see that a very high percentage cannot praise enough,the quality of food and the great welcome and service provided to all.I say all, because if you are a veteran like myself or a first timer ,it makes no difference.If you want to join the Romanza family you will be welcomed with open arms.
Anyone in San Stefanos on holiday who feels they can conquer cardiac hill, please visit the Romanza Taverna and form your own opinion.
Yammas
Yiannis

Jules:

--- Quote from: YIANNIS26 on August 07, 2011, 01:32:36 PM ---Hi Gav
I am glad you enjoyed the Romanza food.Katie and family have now been there 3 year.They had a very difficult act to follow when Leo and Jenny left to open the Mistral (MYTHICA).At the time there was a lot of comments on various forums expressing concern that the Romanza Taverna would never be the same again.They were right, in my opinion it is now better then ever.Couple the very high standard of food with the service and welcome that has to be experienced to be believed.Do not take my word for it as I could be slightly biased.Check out the Trip Advisor reviews,a lot of them from first timers.You will see that a very high percentage cannot praise enough,the quality of food and the great welcome and service provided to all.I say all, because if you are a veteran like myself or a first timer ,it makes no difference.If you want to join the Romanza family you will be welcomed with open arms.
Anyone in San Stefanos on holiday who feels they can conquer cardiac hill, please visit the Romanza Taverna and form your own opinion.
Yammas
Yiannis

--- End quote ---
Mythica for Jenny and Leo

YANNIS26:
Hi Jules
Thanks for picking up my error.
I must be going senile for making a mistake like that.I woudnt mind,I proof read and still missed it.
Yammas
Yiannis
Apologies to Leo & Jenny

tonyco1:
We ate out in the Mythica, one evening, Jenny was away until last friday.
Leo was there and the food was great.
also try the evening meals in the Fantasea - also top of the range - great menu, lots of fresh food well prepared!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version