Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Fresh fish in SS

(1/5) > >>

Canary:
hi all...just a few short weeks before the annual pilgrimage back 'home'....although this will be our 7th year we'd like some opinions as to the best restaurant in SS for fresh fish....my missus is keen on tasting a few dishes with fish plucked straight from the Ionian.....

cheers  !

Lesley:
Mistral is a fish taverna so has a choice there, also many other tavernas have menus with fish depending on the local catch.

Alternatively you could venture down to the harbour and if you are lucky to meet one of the boats coming in with their catch buy from them. There is no set time for the fisherman and there isn't a fish market in the harbour, that's in Corfu Town, but they do sometimes sell from their catch down in the harbour.  There is also a van which comes round (again no set time) which sells fresh fish.

don:
I had a beautiful Sea Bream in the Nafsika. Spiros did a great job of filleting it at the table. Will definitely go back there again.

debra:
I had a fantastic sea bass in the NAFSIKA, cooked to perfection with lemon and butter.  Go and try it!

Jimbo:
Nafsika and Yiannis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version