Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Restaurant recomendations

(1/7) > >>

mg:
Looking to try somewhere different to eat on this visit does any one recomend Delfino blue, Sunset,or Mistral, and what sort of food is on the menu at each restaurant or what is each ones speciality Or maybe you could recomend a favourite  dish you've eaten there
....many thanks.

Jules:
We have only eaten at the Sunset out of the ones you mention and have never had a bad meal there in the 10 years we have been going. Not sure what the speciality is though.

mg:
Thanks Jules will give sunset a try as we always walk past on way from Teresas also going  to try Nafsika and sizzling  steak at little prince based on reviews on here.On previous stays we've  eaten  at Beechcombers Mythica Zorbas and Ozzie oils will be eating  at these again as all were very good.Just thought we  should also try somewhere different. The problem is fitting them all in as having enjoyed a meal somewhere I tend to see something else on the menu and want to return to give that a try........1 more sleep now until our holiday

loftyscot:
Hi, we are at olgas just now and keep trying to fit in sunset, we have promised ourselves to go next week

Rod:
MG and Lofty,

I can recommend the Sunset.  I think most of his staff are family (not entirely sure) and they do lovely food and quite good house white if I remember rightly.  MG, one of the starters the wife and I tried was "bekri".  It is either a beef or veal dish.  Gorgeous!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version