Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Restaurant recomendations

<< < (4/7) > >>

cabmufcok:
Yiannis was a first try place for us last year when we could not get into Mythica one night and I must admit the spit lamb was to die for!!!..another place never tried is Waves at night.Had a few lunches in between walks on the beach but never evening meals..anyone got any fav meals for there?

tonyco1:
I met Don and Sandra there the year before last for a fish meal - lovely - red snapper if I remember.
Last September I had a superb sea bass.

ann:
went to fantasia in june we were only ones in there  wont be going again the food was nice  but sorry not trying hard enough

cornishmaid18:
With regards to Fantasea...one man's meat etc....

We too went in June and were the only people in the restaurant. We had a fantastic meal... Kostas and his father were wonderful; attentive, helpful and informative re the fish we had and the old family recipe they used to cook it.
Fabulous view/sunset...it was almost as though Richard had hired the place exclusively for a romantic dinner a deux!!
(Yeah right)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be back!

Waspman:
Try Manthos (opposite the Nafsika) on a Wednesday or Saturday, fabulous barbecued lamb, pork and chicken, the best yet we've had in Agios Stefanos.  Manthos son Dimitri from Fedra Mare works there every evening now.

Great sunsets too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version