Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Aquarius Bar

<< < (3/10) > >>

tonyco1:
I suffer willingly, to save you from the experience, I think of it as taking one for the team!!

Gavlah1973:
Cheers Tony/George

Looking forward to it now. Be a bit different this time as we're going for a wedding so there will be 18 or so going!! Probably be spending most of the hols with around 8/10 other people....normally it's just the two of us!!
Only ever been to Limassol before so good to experience another destination. My only concern is the sunbed situation.....bean reading TA and people reporting that all beds at our hotel are taken by 7am!! I really wish that hotels in Greece/Cyprus would knock on the head allowing anyone to use the pool as long as you buy a pint! Just seems daft! I reckon I spend a fair bit around hotels I stay in during my annual fortnight away on drinks and lunch (probably more than most as I do love a few beers during the day!!) and I can see us being forced to go to the beach therefore the hotel loses out on my money!
Will deffo go to Paralimni, I've heard it's around a half hour walk along the coast? Does that sound right? Our nephew who's getting married is stopping in a Villa with the Bruv & Sis in law so also looking forward to some nice BBQ nights round there. Also one of my other sisters in laws has her bday whilst we're there so should be another good night out!

Waspman:
Just for your info Gav, the hotel we are staying at in Protaras Cyprus (Sunrise Beach Hotel) allocates one sun bed per person and it's yours for the duration of your holiday, and if your not keen on the spot chosen for you can swap to another area.  A tag with your room number is placed on the parasol and if anyone is on your sun beds when you come down in the morning (or any other time of day), simply kick them off!!!

Lesley:
Hi Tony, have a fab time in India, we love it even Mumbai and its crowds.  Spent time working/living in Goa and then our fav place Kerala backwaters and rice boats.  We loved Bogmalo in Goa south/central quiet beach on doorstep of hotel..... wish I was going back this winter.....ah well......

tonyco1:
We will probably keep to North Goa as it's just out of season (quieter), and the south may still have some Monsoon weather days.
I got all the "SP" from one of my staff who is from Goa.
His cousin owns a nice hotel and is in London next week, so I will meet him, (Osborne Holiday Resorts),
He will not only give me "Mates Rates", but meet me at the Airport etc.
The Trip Advisor and other similar sites all have good write-ups as well, so I am comfortable with this one.
Had it been Feb, South Goa would be the choice.
Thanks for the info!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version