Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Aquarius Bar

<< < (4/10) > >>

Gavlah1973:

--- Quote from: Waspman on August 22, 2011, 05:51:32 PM ---Just for your info Gav, the hotel we are staying at in Protaras Cyprus (Sunrise Beach Hotel) allocates one sun bed per person and it's yours for the duration of your holiday, and if your not keen on the spot chosen for you can swap to another area.  A tag with your room number is placed on the parasol and if anyone is on your sun beds when you come down in the morning (or any other time of day), simply kick them off!!!

--- End quote ---

What a great idea. I think the Brilliant is their sister hotel so I wonder why they dont do it there!? Gets great reviews apart from the sunbed situation. I've just bought a bumper pack of water bombs online so will deal with any sunbed hoggers in my own way!!

tonyco1:
Gav - Please film it!! LOL

Gavlah1973:
Dont worry there will be a war!! And I'll be victorious!!

tonyco1:
Go for it!!! LOL

Gavlah1973:
Just been reading the latest reviews on TA............someone reckons you wont get a lounger unless you're down at 7am at the latest!! Said it's full of families putting towels on beds then going to the beach till 3pm!! I just hope that as we dont go for another 2 weeks the kids will all be back at school and it will be quieter!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version