Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Aquarius Bar

<< < (5/10) > >>

Soulie:
If I saw someone put towels on loungers and then clear off... I would take 2 loungers, put towels on floor and lay on lounger myself.  Cheeky bl..ders!  (not joking either)  If I knew they were going to be away all day, then thats their problem!  :D

Gavlah1973:
I once saw a classic.........

Hotel had policy that if anyone left their towels on beds unattended before 9am they removed them!
German guy turns up, 'saves' 2 beds at around 8.20am and goes to breakfast.

Pool boy turns up around 8.30am, removes German guys towels and takes them to the towel hut

English couple turn up around 8.40am and spot aforementioned (now empty) beds and  put their towels down and sit on them.

German guy returns around 9.15am and due to lack of common language thinks English guy has stolen his towels and beds!!!

Cue heated argument resulting in other holiday makers having to seperate them!

One of THE funniest things I've ever witnessed on hols!!!!!  :D

loftyscot:
Did something similar in Dom Rep one year. We watched the beach loungers being booked. When they left to go for breakfast I ran down to the beach. I left the towels on the loungers but moved the 5 (five) loungers to different parts of the beach. Ran back to our balcony and then watched until they came back. Hilarious!!

Jules:
I have heard of people putting the "reserved beds towels" in the pool. That would be funny

Sandra W:

--- Quote from: JULES T on September 02, 2011, 12:35:11 AM ---I have heard of people putting the "reserved beds towels" in the pool. That would be funny

--- End quote ---

You're letting Don's secrets out. So many times we've got back in the later early hours and he's put all the towels in the deep end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version