Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Aquarius Bar

<< < (6/10) > >>

Jules:
Serves em right for putting towels out and then not using the beds

Gavlah1973:
I'm seriously going to make a stand this year!! Reading on Trip Advisor it does seem a massive problem at these apartments. I usually get up around 8am on hols, if I get tired later then I just sleep on the sun lounger, but there's no way I'm getting up at 6.30am!!!

loftyscot:
Just do it.

tonyco1:
Stand up - be counted for - GB!!

joan:
It's happening on the beach in SS.We saw several  umbrellas and mats/bags unattended for a couple of hours on many occasions then the owners would saunter along plonk themselves down as if nothing was wrong.
 We were of the impression they were German.Not only that we had the same nationality bringing dogs down to the beach, (obviously didn't want to know that dogs are not allowed on Greek beaches) and making complete prats of themselves shouting and screaming throwing sticks for the dog running right up to where we were with it and just being generally iritating. Not only that did anyone notice the "Tribes" of Italians? They were in their hoards overtaking the beach I counted 18 in one group as they left. Noticibly absent in the village of an evening.Village nationals have commented that there are far more this year than ever and that they use the facilities but don't contribute to the economy.We all are of the opinion that as it's only a ferry ride away it's an ideal cheap holiday because of their own economies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version