Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2012!

<< < (5/16) > >>

don:

--- Quote from: loftyscot on February 24, 2012, 11:03:31 PM ---Don, took us four years to get to Olympia but it was really worth it.

The other one is Sunset. I mentioned last year we went there on our 50th night in San Stef and then wondered why its quietness put us off. The food is terrific and Spiros? really makes you feel so welcome. When we go back to SS then Sunset will be visited again. It is good, but Don't let the quietness put others off popping in, rgds

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree with you more. I find it strange to say that the places we have been most disappointed with have been the most hyped. Possibly because you end up expecting too much. Another rarely mentioned place that we have always had a great night at is Paradise.

Jules:
We have always liked Olympia. Food is always superb as is the service and welcome you get every time. :)

debra:
Hey Rod  don't bother with the starter at the Mythica?  Wehad the ones of our life - especially the salmon and spinach and poached egg with the hollandaise sauce...............I say have the bread, then the starter and go to Olympia for the pud!

LOVE the Nafsika's food - Theodora cooks like a dream and her dolmades are the very best.

Gavlah1973:
I still have the Kokkinisto recipe that I scribbled down from Katy at the Romanza.....cooked it a few times....lovely....deffo the best thing we ate during that holiday

Waspman:
I've got it too, and it is delicious!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version