Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2012!

<< < (9/16) > >>

Gillywoo:

1. Little Prince - just fab!!

2. Zorbas - brilliant dancing and food.

3. Mango Bar - love the lunches and great staff.

Sellsy:
Thought it may be worth an update as we approach the latter stages of the poll, things are really hotting up for silver and bronze but it seems unlikely that Olympia will lose top spot, but still a few regulars who have yet to cast a vote, so you never know.

Over half of all voters have Olympia in their top three, I must confess it has not been on our radar but we will certainly be popping along this year.

Hope the table is of use to both regulars and newbies alike, I am sure all who have voted would join me in reassuring those still to make their minds up about visiting San Stef that the restaurants outside the top placings are still some of the finest eateries you will find on your travels.

Anyhoo....latest positions    ..................... Gold medal spot ................Olympia...............39 points
                                                            Silver medal spot............... Little Prince.........22 points
                                                            Bronze medal spot..............Mythica...............21 1/2 points
                                                            4th..................................Nafsica................21 points
                                                            5th..................................Ozzie Olis.............17 1/2 points
                                                            Joint 6th...........................Beachcomber........14 points
                                                            Joint 6th...........................Zorbas.................14 points

Would hope we can still get a few more top three's in, and I would hope we could all be satisfied this poll is a reasonable sample group and a fair reflection of what San Stef has to offer.

Gill C:
Nafsika for Stamnas
Little Prince for dancing and food
Tasty corner for lunchtime Gyros

stressed0506:
oooh and tasty corner too for the belly pork!

H A S:
2 stars
little prince
waves for lunch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni