Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2012!

<< < (13/16) > >>

tonyco1:
Likewise - great shame!

Sarah:
That is a great shame  - we always loved the food there.  it will be missed!

Siam:
Can I just say what a great thread this is. Have copied and pasted some of the posts and the running order of 'awards' to date to print and take with me. It's going to make a great start to our eating out. I've looked at the online map of all the restaurant & hotel locations which is great, but wondered if there is a printable map of where they all are or am I as well waiting until I come out?

Richard/Jackie/Nathan:
It will only take a 10 min stroll through the village and you will soon know where everything is without a map.

swedebasher:

--- Quote from: Siam on July 10, 2012, 12:16:28 PM ---Can I just say what a great thread this is. Have copied and pasted some of the posts and the running order of 'awards' to date to print and take with me. It's going to make a great start to our eating out. I've looked at the online map of all the restaurant & hotel locations which is great, but wondered if there is a printable map of where they all are or am I as well waiting until I come out?

--- End quote ---

Click on the 'Online map' at the top strap and you will see where everything is- just hover your cursor over the icons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version