Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Spoilt for choice 2012!

<< < (15/16) > >>

cambridge:
Elpitha was always our favourite too, you were there for the night though, but the atmosphere, food, and his music always made it worth it. When we were there last year Dimitris said he wasn't expecting to open this year, and I've noticed the whole lot, rooms and restaurant, are up for sale.

Shame.

debra:
Jog my memory - is this where he played the French singer?

tonyco1:
Not sure what you mean Debra?

We had a long chat with Dimitris this year (as usual).
His Brother has now left and is doing his own thing in business.
Dad (Nondas) may sell up, but we believe it's just another option for him - - i.e. if the money is right etc.
Dimitris is still running the Nondas Apartments with Nondas, and helps out at the Athens Bar whenever they have live music.

Otherwise - he say's (his words), he is happy to be a beach-bum right now - he's very happy!!

Sellsy:
Not long before we travel to San Stef this year. Just wondering if any forum members who have already returned  gained an  impression of which restaurants appear to be doing well this season?

Any less busy  or appear to be struggling this time around? Also intrigued by the new Chinese restaurant. Sometimes reported as completely empty, sometimes busy, but very few actual reviews from forum members?

Jimbo:
Chatting to local people we know, many are quiet apart from Little Prince, which has been so busy they've had to drag old fire-dance tables in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version