Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Fresh fish

<< < (2/6) > >>

loftyscot:
Manthos definitely serves fresh fish. I can personally vouch for that.

Jules:
Do they do fresh sardines. Roy alwaya saya he wants to try them but has never seen any

Jimbo:

--- Quote ---Roy alwaya saya he wants to try them but has never seen any
--- End quote ---

1. Roy doesn'ta looka likea he coma from de Carribean. Roy - hi bro!

2. Him can't see dem because dem  under the sea. That's the bluea stuffa offa the beacha. If Roya sticka him head in water maybe him seea one or two.

3. Senda email to O Speros at Nafsika. Dat man knowa evryt'ing. Him Speros will tell you entirea historia of sardinea and how to cooka dem likkle fishas.

4. If Speros no knowa, Tony Coxa or Dona will makea something upa.

5. loftyscot will be along shortlya to tella you howa dem sardine in Scotland (dat de sad bit of Engalenda up de top) have de best sardina in de worlda. But dey tasta of Mars Bars and deepa fried Maltesers.    

loftyscot:
Jimbo Bro!

When Alex Salmond has his way all the English sardines will be deep fried in this green fertile land  :)

Can't remember sardines in Manthos, but I'm sure we had them in Waves, I think. Had them somewhere and am convinced it was in one of the beach front tavernas.

Lesley:
You will also find fresh fish down at the harbour and you can buy directly from the fisherman there if you wish to cater for yourself.  Many tavernas will buy fish for you based on the days catch including Mistral on the beach.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version