Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The first Supper!

(1/6) > >>

Sellsy:
The season is well underway and genuine feedback will soon be upon us, however, if you had the chance to pre order your first evening meal( its only a make believe so items and venues can move around like magic!) what would your perfect 3 course meal contain?  :P

For me           

Starters...........Saganaki ......... good in most tavernas around town
Mains.............. Kleftico........... was outstanding at the Romanza a while back
Puds............... Creme Brulee.... from  Mythica ( sadly not open this time around )

All served at the cliff top Romanza restaurant, with half price cocktails from the 3w's! and the Nafsika wine list as back up!

Can anyone beat that?

don:
As we won't arrive until around midnight it will be Pia Gyros for me and Pita Souvlake for my better half. Big problem, Tasty Corner or Yanni's? Both superb..

Gavlah1973:
Starter - Saganaki or Cheese Pies
Main - Katys Kokkinisto from the Romanza
Dessert - Would have to be a Baklava

Again, agree with Sellsy.....no better location than the spectacular sunset at the Romanza and Andreas & Dimitris looking after you!

richnsare:
A drink at the bar at the Perros for staters....or at Bar 38

Starter......Normally a main and dessert is more than enough, but possibly Gemista (stuffed tomatoes/peppers)
Main.........Kleftico at the Barras (still the best we've had anywhere in Greece - in our opinion)
Dessert.....Baklava

Followed by a stagger across the road for a few drinkies at Silver Star (especially if Jerry is on)...or a saunter down the road to see Nikos for an Ouzo or five at the Athens bar.

Finish the night with an Ouzo or Metaxa back at the Perros mmmm  :)

Richard/Jackie/Nathan:
Spicy cream cheese to start
Chicken Souvlaki & Rice for main
Any very chocolatey icecream for afters
All washed down with a bottle of Retsina and followed by several ouzos and Mythos in Athens bar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version