Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Delfino Blu

<< < (5/7) > >>

Jules:
I don't remember them being under Thomas Cook. I thought they had always been independent.

debra:
me too Jules - I actually went to have a look around the hotel the year they opened in 2004 - it was called Casa Delfino and I felt sure it was just direct bookings, still have the small leaflet that the owner gave to me then.

benson:
They definatly used Thomas cook when it first opened.

Silverstar:

They are definitely independent now - we ate there 3 or 4 times when we were there in 2008 and 2009 and they couldnt have been more lovely.   However we went to book our first meal there during the day and once we established that we were there to book a table they were fine but I think because its so expensive to stay there (Euro 160 per night for a standard double.....!) and the pool area is so lovely and on the beach, they are wary of people trying to walk through the hotel and use their pool and sun terrace.

However, 9pm at night they should not have been worried about that and so should have been a lot more accommodating.   I would love to be able to afford to stay there although I cannot believe that their high prices do not include breakfast - they want another 12 Euro's each for that!!  :o

tonyco1:
The luxury is nice - just not worth it to me - how long do I spend in a Hotel room - sleep and wash - not much more -
is their breakfast worth €12 - I doubt it somehow and is their food better than Beachcomber - Nafsika - Olympus - - - I doubt that as well.
No - I am just as happy in any of the accommodation in San Stefanos. We have stayed all over - never had anything major to complain about there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version