Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Delfino Blu

<< < (6/7) > >>

Lesley:
Just going back a few posts when they first opened as Casa Delfino, they were mostly Thomas Cook and had a few rooms they rented independent, then they went totally indie a few seasons later.  Have to say as I've seen all the rooms they are wonderful and if I could afford them then I would stay there. Great location, fab pool and sunbeds, terrace, furnishings etc etc. Step down onto beach, sunset cocktails over looking sea..........ah well nice dream........

Jimbo:
Mango Bar is closing on Saturday 6th. Autumn cometh. The house martins have already departed.

Gillywoo:
If you want luxury at a third of the price stay at the Fedra Mare! I bet our two floor double balcony sea view apartment is bigger than those at the Delfino Blue. You really have to look round these apartments to appreciate how wonderful they are. As for the pool the FM pool is bigger than DB and has many fewer guests using it. Andy

Cerys:
There are only a handful of accommodations in San Stefanos that can compare to the Delfino Blu's high standards, those accommodations include;
The Fedra Mare, The Paralia Apartments, The Sugar & Almond Apartments, The Vassilys Apartments and The Margaritas Suites.
If you are looking for outstanding value for money, the Margaritas Suites offer luxury standards at excellent prices. They are located right on the beach front and have their own private garden, breathtaking sea views out towards the Diapontia Islands and offer superlative comfort. Here is the link where you can view pictures and videos of the individually decorated suites.
http://www.san-stefano.gr/margaritas_room.php

Waspman:

--- Quote from: Cerys on October 03, 2012, 09:18:31 PM ---There are only a handful of accommodations in San Stefanos that can compare to the Delfino Blu's high standards, those accommodations include;
The Fedra Mare, The Paralia Apartments, The Sugar & Almond Apartments, The Vassilys Apartments and The Margaritas Suites.
If you are looking for outstanding value for money, the Margaritas Suites offer luxury standards at excellent prices. They are located right on the beach front and have their own private garden, breathtaking sea views out towards the Diapontia Islands and offer superlative comfort. Here is the link where you can view pictures and videos of the individually decorated suites.
http://www.san-stefano.gr/margaritas_room.php

--- End quote ---

Have you forgotton The Romanza Villas Cerys?

State of the art kitchen, games room with pool table, sauna, private swimming pool, private gardens, bedrooms overlooking Agios Stefanos bay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version