Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Delfino Blu

<< < (2/7) > >>

IrisG:
I took your advice, Lesley, and sent an email on Thursday.
So far I've had no reply, so we'll just have to wing it, and hope we can get in!

debra:
Went to delfino for my birthday , 27th July and we all had the set menu, 5 courses for 22 euros and it was fabulous from start to finish. We wore maxi dresses and guys long trousers. What a hotel! It gets better and better. Staff are wonderful, nothing is too muh trouble and this goes for mango bar and the amazing bed man.  The owner, most as is everywhere - a master clas in customer service.

IrisG:
Thanks for the info debra, sounds great!
We'll definitely give it a try.

deelightful44:

--- Quote from: debra on August 09, 2012, 11:55:42 AM ---Went to delfino for my birthday , 27th July and we all had the set menu, 5 courses for 22 euros and it was fabulous from start to finish. We wore maxi dresses and guys long trousers. What a hotel! It gets better and better. Staff are wonderful, nothing is too muh trouble and this goes for mango bar and the amazing bed man.  The owner, most as is everywhere - a master clas in customer service.

--- End quote ---

We went for a walk up by the Delphino Blu and just walked through the archway to be greeted with a very off hand greek saying do you realise this is private property,well we didnt realise that you couldnt have a look round the place for all he knows we might have been thinking about booking for next year,well we wont be now.

cornishmaid18:
Haha! That's exactly what happened to us when we went! Scarpered PDQ (ok, maybe not that fast with a wheelchair but we tried) and were never tempted back. Total contrast to every other place we have visited during five visits!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version