Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Jerry at the Silver Star Bar

<< < (3/4) > >>

richnsare:
There's a comedy hypnotist on at the Silver Star in place of Jerry, I think he had about four people in the audience and didn't seem to be attracting many more.

The storms have taken hold and we had almost constant rain from Thursday evening and throught yesterday. It's still very cloudy today although the sun is trying to break through.

diane13:
Hmm - might give the hypnotist a miss - prefer a bit of music - hopefully we'll manage to find some

tonyco1:
Does the hypnotist sing better than Jerry??

Rod:

I can't believe Jimbo has not joined this thread!  He must be itching.  Mind you, I think he has used all his best lines up on previous posts.   ;)

Jimbo:
Every time I try to join this thread I hear a strange voice in my head saying "Don't do it, don't do! You will wake up in 5 -4 - 3 -2 -1"

My Creative Writing students at the University say I have a genuine talent for hypnotism. They arrive at 7pm, promptly go into a deep trance, and can't remember a thing two hours later.

Poor old Jerry. He gets a lot of stick, but actually he still sings pretty well. In fact, very well.

Peace and love. Gillie, stop waving that necklace in front of my eyes........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version