Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Stormy Weather

<< < (5/6) > >>

Jimbo:
I was just going to mail you to say thanks for the vino. Bit Metaxaed out this morning, but fine now! I think!

Just to annoy the folks at home - what a fantubulously super-wonderful hot sunny day it's been. How can the sea be as calm as a blue lake? It's six pm and 32oC.

How distant the rain and windswept streets of Blighty seem as the glowing orange orb of the god Solaris descends towards the headland and the little hire boats from the beach get towed home to the harbour like ducklings following their mother. Etc.

Actually, we would have lost the quiz if I had agreed with Gillie's incorrect answer to the question "What does a liquid turn into when it boils?"

Waspman:

--- Quote from: Jimbo on September 27, 2012, 07:18:57 PM ---I was just going to mail you to say thanks for the vino. Bit Metaxaed out this morning, but fine now! I think!

Just to annoy the folks at home - what a fantubulously super-wonderful hot sunny day it's been. How can the sea be as calm as a blue lake? It's six pm and 32oC.

How distant the rain and windswept streets of Blighty seem as the glowing orange orb of the god Solaris descends towards the headland and the little hire boats from the beach get towed home to the harbour like ducklings following their mother. Etc.

Actually, we would have lost the quiz if I had agreed with Gillie's incorrect answer to the question "What does a liquid turn into when it boils?"

--- End quote ---

Gas maybe?

Teamnickos:
I'd say gas too.   And what a fab way to spend your birthday! Had a couple of great nights in Nafsika doing the quiz in july (and yes we won the second week!)

debra:
Hope you had a lovely birthday Jimbo.  I so envy you that sunshine and that moussaka.  Enjoy

tonyco1:
Yes Happy Birthday again Jim - - Don and I had a Facebook chat on the number 69 regarding you - - check it out!
Lovely weather - - I really must retire soon - - still - - going to Dalyan in less than 2 weeks for a fortnight - - but the long range weather not great for the whole 2 weeks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version