Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Olive Press

<< < (3/3)

Jimbo:
I agree with that. It would add a little more to the old village strip - which now is Manthos, Fantasea(?), Beachcombers and Nafsika.

Really, though - apart from August - is it possible to make much of a living, given the number of eateries now available?  

dibully:
Yes it's a shame Jim everywhere was pretty quiet in July only so much money people have to spend

Teamnickos:
Tonyc, so glad no offence taken, I'm probably too paranoid/ sensitive but thats me - don't like to upset people! Why?life's too short and precious.
I'm just interested in SS because I love the place,like many many other places in Greece we've been to.

tonyco1:
Listen, this forum is for information, banter, opinions, and a bit of fun...
Just like a holiday in San Stefanos....
- but life as you say is far too short to waste on getting upset because someone else has another opinion -
as I have said many times, if someone was in front of you saying the exact same words, with body-language etc... you would laugh.

Sometimes the written word does not translate in the same way and sounds much more harsh - even when in obvious jest!!

Generally (maybe an odd exception as anywhere in life), everyone here is pretty much like-minded, just as they are when doing repeat holidays in San Stefanos.

As far as I am, (and hopefully everyone else is), concerned, welcome to the forum, your comments are yours, are valid & always welcome.. enjoy!!
(just watch out for Jimbo - ex special agent - - -LOL)....

Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version