Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Food, glorious food........!!!

(1/4) > >>

Gavlah1973:
Well it's 105 days to go till we arrive in San Stef....... I'm drooling at the thought of all that nice food!!!

Deffo aiming to give Tasty Corner a bash and also never got to eat at Beachcomber, Olympia, Manthos and Nafsika last time so will have to enjoy their hospitality this time around!!

Cant wait to smell the waft of cooking from the village on an evening!!

Sellsy:
Great minds Gav, just posting the members poll for 2013 as you also set this foodie thread away....Tasty Corner got much praise last time, but, as its more of a corner cafe, it did not hit the restaurant medal spots. Very popular for snacks and a cold drink and a great view of the main roads into the village. Olympia and Nafsica on your radar this year were first and third in the last poll.

Gavlah1973:
I dont know why we didnt get to Olympia last time......guess it was because all the other places tempted us in before we got round there!!!

Gavlah1973:
The Romanza BBQ night will still be a must despite not stopping there this time around...... someone nip to Tsaros and pick us up!!

rilo57:
Yes, i must admit the Romanza Greek night takes some beating.As it dosent realy get going till around 8 the best way is to do a bar crawl.stop at a couple of places that take your fancy on the way up, enjoy the glorious views.You need to take your time so as your not worn out so you can join in the dancing later in the evening when the Mythos and village wine starts to give you Happy Feet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version