Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Two Stars

(1/4) > >>

diane13:
We have had some lovely meals over the last few years in San Stefanos - in fact I don't remember a bad one and am always interested in reading all the comments and recommendations from everyone. I wonder what people think of the Two Stars as I can't remember seeing any comments about it.  We always eat there two or three times and enjoyed our meals there and generally really popular. I know one of the people who ran it (think his name might be Theo?  not sure) had left last year and gone to Roda - but just wondered what others thought about it.  Could it be too close to the Silver Star on a Jerry James night? - ha ha - those are usually the nights we go so that we only have to pop next door.

D@G:
We only went in there last year for breakfast(s) and what a superb breakfast, probably the best breakfast in the village (along with Tsaros) imo. Great friendly service too.

stressed0506:
I know it's all very personal, but I have to say that Two Star is the only place in the village that I have had a bad meal. I even went back on another night just in case they were having an off evening and had a second meal that was less than the standard of most meals in SS. I know it is always busy so lots of people must like it.

Jules:
It is always a busy place but we do try and eat there at least once each holiday. Service is usually excellent for a busy place as well

rae21:
We must be weird because love 2Stars and find Little Prince very overrated but each to their own. In fact only down side to eating at 2Stars is the loud music from Little Prince's 37 spontaneous Greek dancing interludes every evening or am I just getting grumpy in my old age :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version