Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Romantic Meal.

<< < (5/7) > >>

Gordonc:
Have a lovely meal Lesley. It was really nice down there today. We're hoping to book for Sunday night for our annual visit. Menu looks as good as ever, enjoy!

Lesley:
Its was wonderful thank you for your kind wishes.

To book you can always email Sue on info@beachcombersbistro.com or pop her a post of the Beachcombers facebook page.

Caz:
It's a personal preference thing isn't it? Beachcomber is too much like home for me and if anything too smart. (Don't shoot me now). My romantic meal would still be overlooking the beach and the sunset but would be in Mistral eating Mama's giant prawns grilled and delivered making 2 hearts. Followed by one of her delicious desserts. Much more rustic but more to my taste.   Hey ho we are all different and what's romantic for one doesn't suit another.

Waspman:
Got to agree about The Beachcomber, although Mrs Wasp likes it. The meals are not so Greek, they don't do glasses or carafe's of wine and they don't take cards.

tenbeech:

Me and Mrs Tenbeech both love Olympia but must agree the location is not the best  Now if you could move Olympia to the location of The Waves or Beachcomber that would be very special.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version