Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Eating away from Agios Stefanos

(1/4) > >>

benson:
With all the fabulous places to eat in Agios Stefanos we very rarely venture too far out.

We do go to a couple of nearby places however.

1) Afionas - Worth going for the views but I don't believe the food to be that great, just ok but not what we're all used to in Agios Stefanos.

2) Avliotes - There is a small Italian / Pizza place. It's run by 2 brothers. It's really good and also has nice views over the valley. Sorry but I can't remember the name. We usually take a scooter up there have a slow lunch and then go on to Sunset Beach in Peroulades for a cold beer (ok 5 beers) whilst sitting on the giant swings.

So where is your favourite place for a nice lunch?

Here are the ones I'll be frequenting (In no particular order):

Gravia
Akrotiri
Havanna
Mango
Waves

Benson

Rover:
Brouklis Taverna in Arillas takes some beating for good Greek food.

debra:
Can someone remind me what was the name of the taverna put on here in last few weeks as a link to you tube - from Arillas to..............somewhere!!!!

D@G:
I personally love the seafood spaghetti at the Waves, ask Angelos for a little extra fresh chilli for more of a kick.

I'll be renting a car for a few days this year and intend to sample Dionysos, Brouklis and one or two more away from SS.

teambunny:
Last year, we loved Brouklis in Arillas and The NIght Owl in Afionas, both definitely on our list for this year. We ate at a place called the Three Brothers in Kasiopi which we enjoyed. We enjoyed the view from the harbourside taverna in Kaloura but it was very epensive and some of the other diners were loud and obnoxious - especially to the staff, it was also very expensive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version