Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Eating away from Agios Stefanos

<< < (3/4) > >>

Silverstar:
We stayed in Kassiopi for a change 3 years ago and loved it (its my second favourite place after SS) and we ate at Trilogia a few times and the location and food were absolutely first class.

Bit more expensive than Janis' or 3 brothers for example for a special night out its definitely worth it.

I turn 40 when I am over in August and we are going to Trilogia for lunch and then back to SS and Nafsika for dinner in the evening to celebrate in style - I think Spiros would not be happy if I went anyway else for dinner on my big day......   I celebrated my 10th and 16th birthdays at the Nafsika so its kind of traditional for us   ;)

benson:
Brouklis has some great reviews - might break my "Arillas is just for Germans" rule and give it a go.

Rover:
It's well worth a visit benson, but in the evening you may have to book.

Dupnica:
 We like to walk over to Arriles and have lunch in Armourada.It's a family run Restaurant/Taverna.Mother does the cooking and also runs

the small supermarket across the road.They grow a lot of their own produce so the salads and vegetables are really fresh.

It,s unsophisticated and the family are friendly and welcoming,the sort of place where you can sit and watch the world go by while

enjoying a good meal.

benson:
Great tip

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version