Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Best Fry-up .

<< < (2/4) > >>

strogs:
Don't normally have fry up but last time we were there we had one on our last day at Little Prince.  I have to admit it would not be a first choice for evening meal but I would highly recommend their breakfasts.  Really good.

DavidFid:
Slightly amusing tale - on one holiday in Thassos a few years ago, We took to having eggs and tomatoes on toast most mornings at the pool bar. On the third morning the lady doing the cooking came out and said what sounded like "from my kittens" we said "very good, lovely" took us  a while to realise she mean't "chickens". Best eggs so fresh.  

Karen:
In our opinion, 2 stars do the best cooked breakfast, but I'm sure everywhere would do a good breakfast for similar pices.  2 Stars are always very generous with their portions.  One year I asked for cornflakes and they brought out a large mixing bowl with a whole packet of cornflakes in!! 

benson:
So we've gone from kleftico and souvlaki to best fry up - really? Come on AS'ers we're better than this! Greek yogurt and fresh local fruit surely. X ok time for best breakfast thread I suppose!

IrisG:
Fruit and yogurt for me, and ham and cheese toastie for Duncan.
Fresh orange and a cup of tea, all enjoyed on our balcony watching the sea!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version