Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Meal at Romanza

(1/4) > >>

Teamnickos:
Hi, we've never actually made it up to Romamza at night. We're thinking of having a meal there this year - will I have to book (not planning on going to the greek night)

Waspman:

--- Quote from: Teamnickos on June 05, 2013, 12:41:32 PM ---Hi, we've never actually made it up to Romamza at night. We're thinking of having a meal there this year - will I have to book (not planning on going to the greek night)

--- End quote ---

If it's not BBQ night you'll be OK just to arrive, but if you want to reserve a table directly overlooking the beach/sea then it's best to reserve.

romanza man:
I agree with Waspman, well worth the trek up the hill, wonderful people and great food. :)

Teamnickos:
Oh reserving a table overlooking the sea is great advice, thanks. Which night is bbq night (I'd rather go on an 'ordinary' night?

I don't mind the trek at all, it's the other half who just wants the closest bar and restaurant ;D

Waspman:

--- Quote from: Teamnickos on June 05, 2013, 04:26:06 PM ---Oh reserving a table overlooking the sea is great advice, thanks. Which night is bbq night (I'd rather go on an 'ordinary' night?

I don't mind the trek at all, it's the other half who just wants the closest bar and restaurant ;D

--- End quote ---

Sunday is BBQ night, and the trek up is well worth it, and just think it's all downhill after that!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version