Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Eating out!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Gavlah1973:
Id agree with Med Village. The one thing I did think it lacked was atmosphere! They also only sell half carafes of wine rather than litres

tonyco1:
We'll try Med Village as new 7 sounds good - when we go.

Fantasea - brilliant
Beachcomber Bistro - for that different menu & great food - lovely setting as per Fantasea
Nafsika - great fun and good food
Ozzie Oils - BBQ Tues - plus Kerry singing - pure brilliance.
Terezas BBQ  - wed - - not to be missed
Romanza BBQ - Sun - - not to be missed
Little prince over the similar Zorba's
Olympia - - always been great every year - will defo go again - they do my favourite meal - worth a try and make your own mind up...
Waves - - brilliant food - fresh caught fish a speciality
Manthos Taverna

Lunch:
Akrotiri - - FANTASTIC - upmarket - views to die for....
Mango
Havana Bar
Athina Hotel
Waves
Mistral
Manthos Taverna
Summer Dreams

You have two weeks try them all..
Not really had any bad meals in San Stefanos - a few ordinary ones maybe - over the years...

tenbeech:

Must agree tonyco1 Akrotiri is the best place for lunch . Best location in San Stef  possibly some of the best food definitely the  best views of San Stef .  and it's a beautiful building   Even the toilets are worth a look . O K it's a bit of a slog up the hill, but as we are usually staying at Tsaros we are halfway there   Can't wait     will be there in September

Gavlah1973:
I had a couple of beers over the two weeks at Akrotiri..... however never ever saw a menu on any table or any blackboard etc!!

It was same at Gravia....... except from the chalkboards on the corner no menus etc. Couldnt decide whether they were serving or not. It was very busy...... but with folk drinking rather than eating!

Teamnickos:
Akrotiri only do snacks not 'proper' meals and you have to ask for the menu. But what a setting?! Where is Gravia?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version