Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Ilias in Avliotes

<< < (7/10) > >>

cambridge:

Sorry to hear that story, it's one of our favourite places for lunch or dinner, and never fails to charm normally.

Lesley:
As promnised the link for Ilias for those whom have visited and those still to pop in.  George, Ilias and the family look forward to seeing you...... http://www.iliastaverna.com wishing all a fab winter and see you next summer over here........

Bee:

--- Quote from: Dupnica on September 02, 2013, 09:56:51 PM ---Don't need a car Bee the bus runs up to Avliotes.

--- End quote ---

I would need a car or a lift, as it would be far too long to wait for the return bus.  Much as I love the walk back (and have done it many times) I am not capable of doing it now :(

purpletigger:
Thanks for the link Lesley.  Love going to Ilias in Avliotes.  They are the nicest people and the food is terrific...... always a warm welcome. :)

Dupnica:

--- Quote from: Bee on November 15, 2013, 05:37:31 PM ---I would need a car or a lift, as it would be far too long to wait for the return bus.  Much as I love the walk back (and have done it many times) I am not capable of doing it now :(

--- End quote ---
Bee,in September we caught the 11.15 bus to Avliotes,cost 1.50 Euros,Popped into Ilias for an iced tea and said we would be coming back for lunch.We then set off for a stroll around the village,even climbed up to the church,not for the faint hearted as the hill is very steep.
 We then returned to Ilias for a leisurely lunch and caught the 3.30 bus back to San Stefanos and the time just flew by.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version