Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The forgotten restaurants of San Stefanos

(1/3) > >>

cabmufc:
In all the posts regarding their best places to eat,the usual (and very nice too!) suspects are mentioned like Olympia,Little Prince,Beachcomber etc.However,when I go back next year I fancy trying 2 places I have always noticed on my travels but never frequented.These are Evinos and Sunset.Both in the newer part of town near "the hill"!!..Has anyone tried these recently and would anybody recommend them as an alternative to the San Stef favourites?

thejoneses:
would have recommended sunset until this year . for some reason there is only a snack menu now. Evinos looks very good , the day we decided to go there this year it was blowin a gale !! menu looks good

Jules:
Evinos always looks a lovely spot to eat with the sunsets etc. As thejoneses says The Sunset is now only offering snacks and accommodation and the usual drinks.

richnsare:
Hi Carl, Good to hear from you, hope you and the family are keeping well.

We've had a few nice meals at the Sunset, the food was always good, but the taverna usually quiet. We also noticed they'd scaled back last year as well. Elvinos is one we've always meant to try, but never get a good feeling when we get there. It was the same with Delifino Blu until last year; we did venture in and whilst the setting is very nice and the service spot on, we felt it was lacking a certain something that other more laid back places have in abundance. We will try Evinos again this year, well at least get as far as the menu boards again!! :)

Jacksi:
Got back late last night - will write more later in the week about our experiences etc (had a brilliant tim but am really tired today - missing my afternoon nap) but just wanted to say we ate at Evinos and loved it - they were so friendly the sunset view was amazing and the food gorgeous!!  It was very quiet too!!! Well worth a visit!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version