Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Chinese! !!!!

<< < (3/12) > >>

Jimbo:
Personally, I'm rather sad. I really liked the food. I'm not crazy about an endless diet of Greek fare. Nobody moans about the pizzas, so why moan about a bit of sweet and sour?

Rover:
I agree Jimbo. People enjoy "full English" breakfast, and other UK style food along with Greek and Italian dishes. I have not eaten in the Chinese restaurant, but have only heard good reports from people who have used it.

Gavlah1973:
I think Pizza is quite Greek though!!! It's origins are deffo more generic Mediterranean than just Italian as we all think!
Think flatbreads topped with veg and cheese etc!

Woodman:
Do you think there's an underlying issue here of too many restaurants in the village?  I know we all have our favourites and some are definitely more full than others, but in the end, there are only so many visitors staying at any one time, so not all can survive? (putting my tin hat on now for the responses!!)

Rover:
No tin hats needed! We do not know why the Chinese has closed? Lots of  Chinese Whispers! (Am I correct in understanding that the people who ran it were from Yorkshire?) More comments expected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version