Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Chinese! !!!!

<< < (4/12) > >>

Jimbo:
Definitely not from Yorkshire! More like Birmingham.

BAJ:
Woodman has a point ref there perhaps being too many restaurants. We have often wondered how they all keep going when even in peak season some only have a few tables taken. I know some of the locals think the same and the two biggest hotels are mainly half board so the other restaurants dont get much custom from their guests. Somehow though many continue to tick over, we just think they must be busy when we are not there!

Rover:
Jimbo, I was reliably informed that the owners were from Yorkshire. If from Birminghham it would have been a Balti restaurant.

Jacksi:
Hope it's not my other half's fault he kept telling me that the people who offered the foot massages on the beach were the cooks from the Chinese!!  Sorry but he has a sick sense of humour!!

We never really thought of eating there - went to Greece to eat Greek food we can get Chinese at home but no Greek restaurants where we live!!!

tonyco1:

--- Quote from: Gavlah1973 on August 20, 2013, 11:48:41 AM ---I think Pizza is quite Greek though!!! It's origins are deffo more generic Mediterranean than just Italian as we all think!
Think flatbreads topped with veg and cheese etc!

--- End quote ---
Corfu is pretty close to Italy I suppose - - bound to influence the cooking - - notice all the pasta on offer - - Pizza no different

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version