Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Chinese! !!!!

<< < (6/12) > >>

Rover:
That explains why there are so many Albanians named Spiros!

geordie40:
We got back from our 1st visit to SS on 16th and we ate there on the 14th, Chinese not my thing but wife and kids though food was ok. It did seem very quiet only 1 other table in use, my wife did comment on the gentleman who was "front of house" being a bit under enthusiastic  :D

Jimbo:
As usual - I do my best. The region of Epirus used to cover the southern half of what is now Albania. Anyway - I'll shut up (Hurray :ed)

diane13:
We did have one meal in the Chinese which was a decent enough meal but have to agree with the comment that he was not the most enthusiastic person we have come across in a restaurant - he also told us that he preferred Indian food to Chinese - so maybe his heart just was not in the business?

tonyco1:
My biggest problem with any restaurant - especially this particular Chinese one was the lack of custom.
I have always been wary of a restaurant that's always empty - - as I wonder how fresh the meat or fish is!

I also try to avoid "Specials", as it usually means they need to off-load that dish quickly,
I realise there are exceptions to this as some do regular specials on different days of the week.

Busy restaurants that get locals in - - that's a great sign......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version