Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

The Chinese! !!!!

<< < (10/12) > >>

Sellsy:
Not at all BAJ, just like a bit of variety that's all! Cod, haddock , fried mars bars, that sort of thing.
May have to reconsider though, Jimbos Ancient Greek party night is gathering interest, I wonder what's on the menu?

Ioanna:
Thankyou Jimbo I will be there !!!

debra:
Hi Debra, I need a fish and chip shop with plastic table cloths, big pot of tea, wobbly table, neon sign, pile of newspapers, betting slips, and a fruit machine.... I just can't see the problem

Have you ever heard of Skegness?  Lovely fish and chips there  :P

Jacksi:
Hornsea has an excellent fish and chip shop!!!!

Sellsy:
They sure do Debra, but what about the weather? Also Not sure how long I would last swimming out there! On a slightly more serious note I really do wonder what non Greek taverna style restaurant would have the best chance of survival in San Stef? Italian / pizza - safest? Chinese - not sure whether this is opening again. Ozzie Oils seems to manage well with a slight fusion approach . Just feel two weeks is quite a time to eat only Greek , appreciate it's why we go- to be part of all things Greek, but variety is the spice of life. Is there room for a couple of alternatives?   Or would we see the floodgates open to Sidari style fast food outlets? On a related note I also wonder how some of the less popular eateries manage to keep going?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version