Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Little Prince.

(1/4) > >>

WINKIE:
I am surprised this restaurant does not top this section of the forum.We have been twice this year to San Stefanos,and every evening we pass by this place,it is chock a block with folks enjoying their dinner.We ate here 4 times this week,and on one evening,people were turning away due to there being no tables.We counted them,and the restaurant has 40 tables.It barely rates a mention on TA too.The food is top quality,and well presented,and the menu is huge.We also dined at Waves,Fantasea,Two Stars,and Tasty Corner,none off them nearly as busy.Definately go back to Fantasea again,food was cooked to perfection,and what a delightful fella Kostas is.Roll on June 2014.

tonyco1:
Little Prince is without doubt a very good restaurant, & we will eat there several times, but it's hard to reach perfection when the kitchen is so busy.

Gavlah1973:
We love the ambience of the LP. Service is great, and the dancing is good fun. I'd probably only give it a score of 6/10 for the food.
Went twice during the last hol..... First time the Saganaki starter was swimming in oil but the main was nice, second time the starter I had was ok but the chicken dish was barely edible. Cooked ok but in a very watery sauce.
We will return next year but won't probably expect the best food in the village

gaynor:
Have to say having just returned from SS after an 11 day stay we noticed that the Little Prince was rammed every night, unlike some other restaurants so they must be doing something right, cant believe its only the dancing that people go back for.
We had one meal there and it was lovely, thoroughly enjoyed it and the service.

Gavlah1973:
Maybe it's better when it's busy Gaynor? It was very quiet (as we're a lot of places) in June/July.
On the busiest night there were still about 7/8 tables free during the duration of our visit.
When I used to walk the little one through the village to Aquarious for a lunchtime pint ( for me not him) there was never upwards of 2/3 tables taken.
I don't mind the food and its not enough to put me off the whole experience but I do think their menus way too big.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version