Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Recommend Restaurants - all prices

(1/4) > >>

Buttons1:
It is 11 years since we last visited, so can you all recommend places to eat? We really liked the Arillas Inn, but I understand that has now closed.

Not just in San Stef, but further afield, we have a car. We are just a couple, but open to all types.

Thank you for your help - we travel May 9th for 2 weeks.

Silverstar:
Hi

Definitely recommend Beachcomber (opposite Nafsika) and also Fantansea (past the Nafsika towards harbour).

Also Nafsika and Ozzy Oil are well worth a look.

If you go to Kassiopi I can thoroughly recommend either Janis's or Trilogia.   Trilogia is absolutely amazing with fantastic views of the bay so you won't be disappointed.  Plus they do the best tirimasu I've ever had.

Hope this helps
Sophia

cambridge:
And make a point of going to Ilias Taverna in Avliotes, either in the evening, or for lunch, or for both.

You won't regret it.

Rod:
Try EVERY taverna if you possibly can in San Stefanos because they all are remarkable in their own way.  You will then come across your favourites.  The wife and I love/like Olympia, Beachcomber, Fantasea, Little Prince, Ozzie Oils, Romanza and of course Tasty Corner.  I just know I have missed a couple more......... oh wait, Yannis Grill, Yannis Giros and Town Pizza.  Oh hang on, Gravia on the headland do excellent lunches. There are also some lovely tavernas in Afionas.  The place is brilliant for food!................ and wine.

Christ on a bike, I almost forgot Nafsika, O Manthos and Waves.  Anyhoo, you get my drift.   ;)

cabmufc:
2 Stars rules OK..Especially for my wifes sausage,egg and chips while I try something more exotic!! ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version