Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

fantasea

<< < (9/9)

Bee:

--- Quote from: WINKIE on June 19, 2015, 05:13:55 PM ---Ate here 3 times during our recent 10 day stay,each and every meal was fabulous.Kostas has a new member of staff, a lad called Saleed,he is funny,corteous and very good at describing each item on the menu.Will be back for sure, on our next visit in August.

--- End quote ---

Hi Winkie

Sorry we never got to meet and I still don't know your real name :P  Kostas new member of staff is called Szilard and he is a real gentleman.  He helped me up the slope to the table when he saw I was struggling, bless him.  Such good english too :) xx

WINKIE:
Hi Bee, I had a look out for you on the way to Fedra, but could not see you lass,we were running just a litte late,but maybe next time,are you back late August Bee,we return 28th,again to the Fedra.Apologies about the name spelling too, sounded like what I posted,he is a smashing fella, I believe Hungarian?. Good command of the english language, better than my wife`s after that wine LOL.

Bee:

--- Quote from: WINKIE on June 21, 2015, 10:10:56 PM ---Hi Bee, I had a look out for you on the way to Fedra, but could not see you lass,we were running just a litte late,but maybe next time,are you back late August Bee,we return 28th,again to the Fedra.Apologies about the name spelling too, sounded like what I posted,he is a smashing fella, I believe Hungarian?. Good command of the english language, better than my wife`s after that wine LOL.

--- End quote ---

Hi Winkie

I won't be returning this year as I can't afford to go more than once :(  maybe next year, who knows? :)

nevets:
Had a meal in fantasea last night very busy,I had the sea bream and the wife had sea bass both filleted at the table by kostas,very good meal and brilliant service will definitely go again.  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version