Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

fantasea

<< < (2/9) > >>

Googleberry1811:

--- Quote from: dibully on May 28, 2014, 01:34:19 PM ---Love the Old part of the village people don't know what their missing

--- End quote ---

I agree Dibully we have always stayed around this side and although I do like to venture to the newer end every now and again, the old part is where I feel most like home. I must confess though I haven't eaten in the Hotel that is now Fantasea since Minas and his family had it many moons ago but after seeing all the comments made on here I think I will have to make time for it this year  ;D

Ioanna:
Googleberry you really will have to pop into Fantasea , Kostas has made a big difference to it . The food is gorgeous and mine host is on great form !

cornishmaid18:
We always eat in the older part of the village and saved our last night's meal for Fantasea having previously enjoyed both the food and meeting Kostas.
We were really disappointed to find the place almost deserted with no one around to welcome us, one couple in the restaurant and a large TV screen showing the darts.
Whilst I have nothing against darts players per se, we did not want to spend our precious last night here so decamped to a very breezy Waves!
I hope it's not like this in August too.

tonyco1:
Our very first holiday 31 years ago, we stayed in the Limani Apartments behind the church - overlooking the old harbour.
In fact we stayed there several times. Since than we have stayed all over the village - - but this year - in 2 days time we are going back to the Limani Apartments again.
In those days the restaurant was called Golden Beach - now it's called Fantasea - - we were there when Kostas was born - we were there for his Christening...
Kostas now manages it for his dad Nikos and we can't wait to see them again - great place to stay - brilliant views....

Chrissyann:
We have just returned from SS , it was our first visit and we loved it,  we dined at Fantasea   and  kept returning as the setting was beautiful , we were really well looked after and. the food was delicious . I hope Kostas does well this season , we prefer the old part of the village and we will be back next year :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version