Welcome to San Stefanos (NW Corfu) > Where to eat out in San Stefanos?

Akrotiri

(1/3) > >>

kiterella:
Hi - have been going to San Stef for quite a few years & always intend to walk to Arillas but never actually get round to it!  Now that I have seen the Akrotiri's website we will definitely be paying a visit this year.  Can anyone advise which is the best way to get there please - is it up past Fantasea & if so how long would it take to walk from centre of San Stef?  Thanks  ;)

WINKIE:
Hi, I walked there twice in June.There is a path just past the 3 w,s cafe/bar,found it to be pretty rough underfoot,and took me about 15 mins,stopping for a breather.There is a tarmac road directly opposite the Perditas glass shop,found it to be a bit steeper,and took me roughly the same time.Worth it both ways,the view is stunning.Hopefully someone on here can give you an easier route,if there is one.

Waspman:
Another way, a little bit longer but not as steep, is to follow the main road out of Ag Stef towards Arillas, when you get to a sharp left hand bend there is a sign pointing to the right saying "Gravia Bar". Take this road and at the top turn right to Akrotiri and straight in front of you is the cliff path to Arillas. If you turn left there is Gravia Bar with one one the best views over the island of Gravia and also Arillas

Dupnica:
 If you walk up the road by Fantasea you will have a longer walk along the top but you will also have the pleasure of visiting the little church up there and enjoying the views over San Stefanos and Arrilas.There are a few places you can stop for refreshment,our favourite is Gravia.

Teamnickos:
Sorry to be dense but when you say the main rd out of San Stef and to Arillas , do you mean past 3W?
We've always walked up past Tsaros. Nice walk but defo quite steep if you're not fit (which I am  ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

San Stefanos

Where to eat Cafés and Bars Holiday Info Tourist info

Local Walks

Walk to Arillas Walk to AG Georgios Walk to Afionas Walk to Porto Timoni
Go to full version